Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brayden turns One!

My last baby is not so much a baby anymore!! I am kinda sad that he is one! It's really hit me that my little family is growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday I was 10 and now I am married with a 10 yr old! Life is just flying by. It's really made me think lately how precious every day is. I'm not the world's best mother and sometimes I even think, why did I want to be a mother? But in the end, my kids and husband are the most precious things in my life! Why do I waste so much time on the unimportant things? Anyway- I'll quit the pitty party! Here are some pics of Brayden eating cake and playing with his new toy. My parents have been here for 2 weeks so they got to be here for his BD. Also to come.... pics of our new updated bathroom! Thanks Dad!!


3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe he's a year old already. It seems like you were just pregnant with him!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! He is such a doll. That's awsome that he got to spend his day with family and get spoiled!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

He is SO adorable!! Are you going to have another one? lol! :)