Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Terrible Twos at One?




I was doing dishes and I heard Brayden getting into something behind me. The pantry door had been left open and he had dumped a box of cereal all over the floor and was eating it.







About 1 hr after the cereal incident, he used his walker to climb up on the dining chair. I heard him because he was smacking the colored egg on the table. The boy can't walk on his own, but can climb like a monkey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay-so I love,love,love your new blog colors!! Could you email me and tell poor ignorant Mia how to do something like that?!? Thanks for all your help! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! And I love the pictures of Brayden! Too funny! He sure is a cutie! I'm glad you were able to have a boy! They are so fun! (Not that girls aren't) Just a different type of rough-house with dad,get into stuff,fight,punch,etc. kind of way!! :) But then my boys are more cuddly with me than my girls! And I love that! :) Little momma's boys! :)

Ann said...

I still don't know how they do all that stuff after turning your head for 2 seconds! Your easter pictures are cute too!

Kim said...

Brayden looks so big climbing on the table! Your blog background is awesome. You need to show how to do it!

Aubreydoll said...

He's such a little trouble-maker! I suppose that's why he has to be so cute so you can't get mad at him!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Like Aubrey said you can't get mad at him when he looks so cute. I can't believe he can climb like that. Your Easter pictures are darling. I love the colors together!