Mady had her first game of the spring season. She scored the 2nd goal of the game giving them a 2-1 win! (She is in the blue top with white socks.) Of the clips I recorded, I counted 12 goal attempts. She was bound to have at least one actually go in! I love soccer and I think I kind of live through her. Sad, I know! I love to watch her, she's a natural. Please don't pause my music or you'll hear my embarrassing screaming!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Go Mady! I didn't realize you liked soccer so much. Oh, I'm sorry, but I did have to pause your music and it was pretty funny! :)
yeah, so i turned off the music and heard the screaming... is that keith or just you>??! ha ha..yes the cats out of the bag, i am baby hungry..what of it? i bet you remember all that huh?
So fun! I wish we lived closer so we could watch her games! I loved watching the video! Please tell everyone hi for us, and we miss you guys! :) Keep the pictures coming! :)
Post a Comment