Thursday, April 10, 2008

You're Good!

Wow, you guys are good! You are all right! Rylee is in the top picture. The first time I showed people the bottom pic in RS, everyone thought it was Rylee. Even my parents get confused! Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun, Dawn! Oh! And Clo got her birthday card, thank you! :) She had a lot of fun opening it, and she LOVES getting mail! Thanks for thinking of her on her birthday! :)

Alyson said...

Hey, if you really want to know how to make one, I am making two of them pretty soon for a lady in the ward. They are really easy. Let me know. I'm not starting them until we move... May sometime.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Dawn I LOVE the layout- SO CUTE! And yes I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some bows!!!! You are awesome babe!
Love ya!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I need to get your email address- I don't have it! :) I will get it from Mia.
Love ya!