Our family took a much needed trip to Chicago over the weekend. I don't think we've spent that much time together in almost a year. That's bad, I know! Anyway here are some pics of the places we visited. The Field House Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Downtown Chicago, The world famous "Giordano's" Chicago style pizza, Sears Tower, and lots of things along the LONG walk from our starting point!
Love all your pictures! Brayden is looking soo old! :) You all look so great, and I'm glad you had a nice weekend getaway! :) We sure do miss you all here, hope to see you soon! Love ya!
Dawn! We were 2 hours away from you guys this weekend, we were in Des Moines visiting my brother. We should have planned an extra day so we could see you, bummer! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, glad you had some time to just be together, yay!
We will have to get all the details from ya, we really want to take a trip over there. Looks like you guys all had a good time! It's kind of hard to come back to real life after a relaxing vacation isn't it?
to our family blog! I hope this will help to keep all of our family and friends up to date with our lives. We have lived in many places and have friends all over that we want to make sure we keep in contact with. Thanks to all of you for being such an important part of our lives!
Our Family
My hubby and I have been married for 15 yrs and we have 4 beautiful children. We thought we were going to have a house full of girls until we got a surprise in March of 2007. We finally got a boy! We've lived in five different states and each child has been born in a different one. Our lives have been full of constant change, which make it exciting and difficult at the same time. We keep on going because we're a family and it's worth it!!
5 comments:
Wow, what an awesome trip! I'm glad you guys had so much fun together, you really needed a weekend away!
I love your new background, too!
Love all your pictures! Brayden is looking soo old! :) You all look so great, and I'm glad you had a nice weekend getaway! :) We sure do miss you all here, hope to see you soon! Love ya!
Dawn! We were 2 hours away from you guys this weekend, we were in Des Moines visiting my brother. We should have planned an extra day so we could see you, bummer! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, glad you had some time to just be together, yay!
We will have to get all the details from ya, we really want to take a trip over there. Looks like you guys all had a good time! It's kind of hard to come back to real life after a relaxing vacation isn't it?
I LOVE the new background, so cute!! Such cute pictures! You look great and the kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment