
Mady had her dance recital Saturday night. It was in the East Lansing HS Auditorium. All I can say is, the schools out here rock! It puts our N. Cal school's to shame. Anyway... back to her recital. Her dance was to Stir it up (Joss Stone and Patti Labelle from the Chicken Little Soundtrack.) They did a really great job. Mady was so excited to wear make-up for something other than Halloween. She looked so cute up there and she kept looking at us while she was dancing. It was so fun. I wish we would have had a camcorder. We weren't allowed to bring anything in, but Keith took pics anyways. He's always the rule breaker, hahaha!
5 comments:
So cute. Dance recitals make me anxious to have a little girl! Your kids are adorable.
She looks so grown up in that outfit! Totally cute!
Very cute!
Oh my gosh she is gorgeous! Just like her momma! What dance studio does she go to out there? Those costumes were really cute. Looks like fun!
She looks so beautiful! I can't wait for Ellie to be in dance!
Post a Comment