Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brayden's Haircut


The first photo is a haircut courtesy of Rylee. The second photo is the only thing we could do to fix Rylee's haircut. The buzz cut is growing on me I guess. Keith loves it!

10 comments:

Katie said...

hey, I'm actually impressed with Rylee's work- it's pretty straight across! Maybe she could do Alexis' hair- I just cut it & it's a little crooked! :)

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, it's short but so cute!

Andy & Ashlee said...

I like the buzz! I am really impressed that he held still so that you could buzz it.

Tanja said...

Riley really didn't do too bad! But, honestly, that kid is so dang cute he could be razor bald and it wouldn't matter!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I LOVE the buzz- too cute! :)

Alyson said...

I think it looks cute, although I'm with Katie. I didn't think the first one looked too bad.

Ann said...

Cute hair cut! He's such a little cutie anyway! How could you go wrong?!

Britt said...

I love it! He looks so handsome!

By the way, thanks for the back ground! It goes perfectly on our page. :)

Jeff and Chelsy said...

it looks adorable on him!

Gail said...

Hi Dawn. I hope that you remember us, it's Gail Smith from the Hacienda Heights ward in Las Vegas, NV although now we live in Colorado. I think that when we were in the ward together we just had one little one, Elise, who is now almost 7. You guys had just had Rylee before you moved. Anyways, I some how came across your blog and was so excited to get the update on you guys. Congrats on you little boy, he's darling. It's great to get in touch with you again.

Love, Gail