My kids learned the Jump on it dance from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and that's how Brayden's dance was born. This is what he does every time music comes on, no joke! Just ask the Nursury leaders!
This is how he learned it!
This is what happens when he's danced too long!!
If you want to see the original "Jump on It" dance from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air click here. It always makes me laugh! I love Will and Carlton!




12 comments:
That is hilarious- he is the cutest little boy ever, seriously! I want one just like him (someday!)!!
How cute is he?!?! I loved watching that! And the girls are such great little dancers! This was great, thanks for sharing! I loved hearing you laugh in the background! Isn't it so hard not to giggle when they are doing such CUTE stuff! I'm excited to see you at the end of the month! You'll have to let me know what you've got planned and we can set some stuff up to get together! Is Keith able to come out, or is he working? And Chloe wants Mady to stay the night if she wants to! Talk to you soon! Love ya! :)
I almost want to say that the floor dance was funnier! That was too cute!
Me & my kids are cracking up! I think it's hilarious that you're posting about New Kids & the Fresh Prince within a few days of each other!!!
Way cute! I love him dancing in just his diaper. Kids are so cute!
So cute, they all got some great moves... I remember those dances from when I was younger. Miss you guys.
I loved watching the videos! They are all so cute!
Oh my gosh, that is awesome! :) All your kids are so cute!
I couldn't stop laughing- this was the cutest thing ever!!! What a cutie!!!! He's got the moves! lol :)
Ha!!! My kids have no such moves. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh Dawn he is soooo big now!! That is the cutest little boy EVER!! He's got the moves alright!! You know he's gonna be a little heart breaker!
Hey Dawn, cute! I saw that you asked Kristi where we lived in MN. We are in Jordan. It's about 40 minutes SW of the cities. Where is his interview? I'm guessing Mayo? If he needs a place to stay or anything let us know. Kami Bell Alger -- twins4us@gmail.com
Post a Comment