Thursday, July 3, 2008

NKOTB

I just had to post this! I think it's hilarious that the boy band New Kids on the Block is back. I will shamelessly admit that I was a huge fan back in 7th grade. I went to 3 of their concerts. Now they're old and it's just ridiculous! Who ever heard of a middle aged boy band? I'm definitely getting a good laugh and reminiscing about my younger days. HAHA! If you don't know who they are then I'm older than I think!

6 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Oh come on, at some point you just have to give it up!

Andy & Ashlee said...

I agree, it is so funny! But I think that people will go to the concert just out of curiosity, maybe they are onto something after all!

Sarah said...

Their new album should be called - "Please Don't Go, Soccer Mom"

Dawn said...

Your so right Ashlee. They will probably bank on their thirty something followers! They're song is in the top 20 on Itunes so they're definitely on to something regardless of how pathetic!!

Janee said...

Heck yeah! Seriously, I agree with Ashlee too - I'm going to have to dust off my HUGE Joey McIntyre pin. I was an NKOTB fan to the extreme :)

Dawn said...

And to think, I almost threw away my Joey barbie doll! That thing could be worth $$ now!