You're hair is looking long. It's been awhile since I've seen you with longer hair....Well, I guess it's been awhile since I've seen you at all. It's so fun getting the tree ready....Hope yours stays fresh til the big day...I usually forget to water mine.
Looks like fun! Your kids are so big and I miss you so much!! Do you remember Delaney used to call your Mady "Big Mady?" (As opposed to little Mady Fredline) She really IS big now! Was that her holding Brayden in those pictures?!
Cute pics--and i like the no-shirt action. And,yes, Rachel is Emron's cousin--thanks for the tip (we wondered why you would ask and came across the video clip).
to our family blog! I hope this will help to keep all of our family and friends up to date with our lives. We have lived in many places and have friends all over that we want to make sure we keep in contact with. Thanks to all of you for being such an important part of our lives!
Our Family
My hubby and I have been married for 15 yrs and we have 4 beautiful children. We thought we were going to have a house full of girls until we got a surprise in March of 2007. We finally got a boy! We've lived in five different states and each child has been born in a different one. Our lives have been full of constant change, which make it exciting and difficult at the same time. We keep on going because we're a family and it's worth it!!
9 comments:
Did you get a tree stand that fits your tree?
How cute! I'm surprised your tree fit in between all the kids! Nice job! Great pics, I love to see what you guys are doing! We sure miss you! Love ya!
You're hair is looking long. It's been awhile since I've seen you with longer hair....Well, I guess it's been awhile since I've seen you at all. It's so fun getting the tree ready....Hope yours stays fresh til the big day...I usually forget to water mine.
How fun to cut down your Christmas tree. I miss Michigan! I miss you guys too :(
Love the pictures! I'm jealous you cut down your own tree!
We're gonna miss you guys!
Looks like fun! Your kids are so big and I miss you so much!! Do you remember Delaney used to call your Mady "Big Mady?" (As opposed to little Mady Fredline) She really IS big now! Was that her holding Brayden in those pictures?!
Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys had lots of fun getting the christmas tree. Lots of helpers! We miss you and hope you have a wonderful christmas.
Cute pics--and i like the no-shirt action. And,yes, Rachel is Emron's cousin--thanks for the tip (we wondered why you would ask and came across the video clip).
Post a Comment