In September my Dad came out and we went to Lake Michigan. We've been over to Lake Huron, but the beach we went to wasn't like this one. It looked like we were on the California coast. The beaches were dotted with people. The sand was fine and white. The waves weren't as big, but our kids still thought it was a blast! There were tons of boats coming in and out of the launching area. Kids were jumping off the pier. There was also a big red lighthouse! It was amazing and very beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Dawn...I came across your blog and had to comment (it's something I tend to do because I always like it when people comment on mine, so I now who is reading:).Anyway... it was good seeing you at play group today! You seem like such a great gal and have an adorable family! I look forward to getting to know you better!
-Rebecca
p.s. I'm serious about helping you paint!
Hey Dawn!! Such a cute blog! It is so great seeing your cute little family! Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment