Mady turned 7 on October 1st and we had a party for her on Friday night. We did a High School Musical theme. I decorated the entry and basement in red and white streamers and balloons. I stayed up until 5am Friday morning decorating and making banners and then woke up at 7am to get the kids off to school. I don't think I'll do that again! I am too old. I still have a headache today. My friend and her husband came over Friday afternoon to help me finish up. We made a stage area for them to karaoke to HSM songs. When the kids arrived they entered into "East High" home of the Wildcats. Then they made their way into the cafeteria, grabbed a tray and had a choice of cheese or pepperoni pizza, carrots sticks, fruit cocktail, and juice boxes. Then we went down to the theater to watch the High School Musical 2 movie and learn the dance moves. And of course there was lots of singing on the karaoke machine. Mady opened gifts and we all ate cake and ice cream. It was lots of fun and very loud with 15 screaming kids!! Each kid left with High School Musical memorabilia.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Are you kidding me?! What a cute party! Can I hire you to put on Charlie's in November?;) You are such a good mom...job well done!!
Rebecca
p.s. It that ok if I put you on my blog link list? I know some people are worried about random people linking to theirs.
So cute! I know how much Chloe loves HSM, too! I wish we could have been there! :( I'm glad that Mady had such a great time! We are all excited about seeing you all soon! Your blog looks great! I'm glad you started it! We'll for sure add you to ours! Talk to you soon! -Mia
Post a Comment