My dear sweet grandpa passed away this morning in his sleep. My Dad called at 9:30 this morning to tell us. Hopefully I'll get to fly out for the funeral this week if all works out with my hubby's schedule. I am posting some pictures below from Halloween, the last time we saw him. Isn't he a cutie? He will be missed, but loved forever!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Dawn your blog is absolutely adorable I LOVE IT! What a cute layout!!!
Aww I'm so sorry Dawn. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I could watch the kids in the evening if they are staying here. Just let me know.
I'm so sorry Dawn. It's so hard to lose a grandparent. I'm here if you need anything!
Dawn-I'm so very sorry about your grandpa. If there is anything I can do or anything you need at all please don't hesitate to let me know. Love ya!
Hey Dawn, I'm so excited that you might be coming out but I send you a huge hug full of love. I lost my Grandma Boone, which you probably heard about to cancer nearly 2 years ago and I still have a difficult time once in awhile. We're thinking of you and your family. Love ya!
I am so sorry Dawn. It is so hard to see them go. Let me know if you need anything.
Sorry we missed you, too! We'll definitely catch up when you come out this summer! Did you have a nice trip? I'll bet it was nice to spend some time with the family and only have to take care of one! :) Hope you enjoyed your time with your fam! :)
Dawn I am so sorry! He is such a cute Man! I have one Grandparent left. It's hard to think of them leaving us. I am here if you need anything or want to talk. Love ya!!
Post a Comment