Friday, May 2, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your new pictures, and the videos were great! I can't believe the kids are all growing up so fast! Ally and Mady are looking so much older every time I see their picture! :) I just wish I could freeze time and keep my kids the age they are now...Your family is beautiful, and you look fantastic! Thanks for letting me take a peek! Love you all, and we miss you!

Aubreydoll said...

Look at Brayden go!! That's awesome! Pretty soon he'll be running all over the place and then we'll really have our hands full at Caesarland!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

He is so cute, I love how he smiles right after he falls! Your hair looks so cute in that picture of you and Brayden. I like the curls. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Are you going to playgroup thursday?

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Dawn I love the pictures! You look great and the kids are adorable!! The videos were so much fun to watch! I miss ya and love ya a ton!!!