Thursday, September 18, 2008

JAPAN

We're back! Japan was amazing and I'm sure it would've been even better if we could've stayed longer. Keith was presenting at a Medical Conference so he was tied down the first few days and we really only traveled one day. Regardless, it was still an incredible opportunity.



At the Airport

Our Hotel is the wedge shaped building

Eating Sushi (the best ever!!)

Night Scene




Senso-ji Temple





Traditional Clothing (Kimono)

Yokohama Train Station

Outside the Imperial Palace (Tokyo)



Street Shopping



View from our Hotel Room

Yokohama Bay

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! What an awesome opportunity! I'm glad you were able to go with him and have a little time by yourselves! :) Love the pictures! It was great to see you, too! I'm glad we were able to do a few things together! Thanks for being such a great sister in law! It really means a lot! Have a great day! Talk to you soon! :)

Tanja said...

Hot Mama!! You've got some serious fabulocity going at the restaurant! How fun.

Katie M. Brown said...

that looks like fun. that is one of the most fun things i have done is travel. it is neat to see the world. and thanks again for letting the kids spend the night when they were here. it was nice to have some of our nieces and nephew come to our house. can't wait to see you again.

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, how amazing! Your hotel looked awesome and the view from it must have been incredible in person!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How Fun! I love all the buldings they look way cool. It was probably great just being you and Keith. Im home now so I will finish up and then I can call you.

The Morgans said...

OOOHHHHH! I am so jealous! I am glad that you had such a good time. You have to love Medical Conferences.

Janee said...

I'm SO jealous! I've been dying to go to Japan! It looks amazing!

Linder said...

Oh my gosh, this is so great! I'm so glad you two could go together! You both look great in the pics!

Clark Family said...

What an awesome opportunity!

The Sumsions said...

Looks like TONS of fun! You are one lucky lady - oh what I would give for that much time w/ my hubby w/o the kids :) Sighhhhh!

Anonymous said...

awesome photos. i've always wanted to make it to japan. maybe someday.... more importantly, i'm glad you all got some time to yourselves.