I know I am such a huge dork for posting this, but I can hardly contain my excitement. I had heard rumors about a year ago about a remake of Footloose and today I found out it is a go!! This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. (Keith's gonna kill me for telling this next part!)When we were dating we would sit at my piano and sing the duet "Almost Paradise" from the movie Footloose. It was also one of our songs dating and at our wedding! So you can understand my excitement for the remake! Okay, and also that the gorgeous and talented Zac Efron will be playing Ren McCormack.
Too bad it doesn't come out until 2010. :(






7 comments:
wow keith is more of a dork than i thought...
This is one of my all-time favorites. I have it on dvd & still watch it when I'm home alone!!
That is so cute! Maybe you'll have to fly back up here in a couple years and we can go see it together!
How sweet! I look forward to watching it! :) Thanks for letting us know, I had no idea. :)
You are so funny! Now we have some blackmale on Keith haha! I wanna come visit you before you move so Im talking to Jeremy about it. We will see what happens!
I LOVE FOOTLOOSE. Me and my friend used to dance on her coffee table to the opening credits where they do all the fancy footwork. I think I almost had it memorized at one point. I just don't know if a remake will be able to hold up against the original. I hope it's good and I'll definitely see it :)
hey i need a cute new backround for christmas..got any??
Post a Comment