Oh yes we did! My friends and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight in November. I stood in line for about 2 1/2 hrs, but my other dear friends were in line saving my place for an 1 1/2 before I got there totaling 4 hrs!! I had such a great time talking and laughing with everyone. Even though the movie wasn't all I hoped for, I think it was the most fun I've had in a long time! It's okay to feel like a teenager every now and then, isn't it? Thanks ladies for sharing your night with me!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Been meaning to post this...
Posted by
Dawn
at
9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That was such a blast!! I'm so glad I went back and saw it a second time because the movie was so much better after I knew what to expect!
I still want to see it again, that was fun.
It was so much fun! I think I'll go back as well. 4 hours! We're crazy!
I just saw it with my sister and I really liked it! I can't believe you waited in line so long! I'm glad you had a great night out with your girlfriends, though!! :)
I really liked it too. But you gals are crazy! I must be getting old, no more staying up past 11pm at most for me.
Post a Comment