Dawn You havent updated in almost 2 months, you must be crazy busy! We gotta see what you have been up to. I know that you have a new looking bathroom, lets see it! haha jk Take Care!
to our family blog! I hope this will help to keep all of our family and friends up to date with our lives. We have lived in many places and have friends all over that we want to make sure we keep in contact with. Thanks to all of you for being such an important part of our lives!
Our Family
My hubby and I have been married for 15 yrs and we have 4 beautiful children. We thought we were going to have a house full of girls until we got a surprise in March of 2007. We finally got a boy! We've lived in five different states and each child has been born in a different one. Our lives have been full of constant change, which make it exciting and difficult at the same time. We keep on going because we're a family and it's worth it!!
13 comments:
I'm pretty sure we'll be doing this, too...
CUTE!!!!
Look at those adorable kids!
That's a cute picture!
They all look so happy! I hope you have a great Christmas!!
Super cute! They are getting so big.
Love the pic! I can't believe how big they are all getting! Hope you guys have a merry christmas! We miss you and we're thinking about you!! :)
Great card! Can you email me your address? I lost all my addresses and have a card for you!
Merry Christmas you guys! Could be seeing you in May? We might be moving to Denton - northern in Texas.
Wow your kids are cute! We sure miss you guys!!!
What a good-lookin bunch!! I miss talking to you- I'm gonna call you this week so we can catch up. Luv you!
Dawn
You havent updated in almost 2 months, you must be crazy busy! We gotta see what you have been up to. I know that you have a new looking bathroom, lets see it! haha jk
Take Care!
Hey Dawn just wanted to let you know that we went private. Email me at corbygail@comcast.net. Thanks!
Post a Comment