Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home for Sale

I know I haven't blogged in forever and I apologize to all of those who keep checking. We've been busy getting our house ready to sell. It's still not completely there, but it's been listed anyways for about 3 weeks now. Please pass this info on to anyone who is looking in the Lansing area. Thanks so much!





6 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Dawn you have such a cute house!!

The Sumsions said...

I can't believe how much you guys have done to it. Beautiful!! And now that your post isn't 6 months old, I feel like I really need to get on the ball! Hope your move goes well.

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are able to sell it quickly! :) It looks GREAT!!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

It looks so great! Especially the paint in the kitchen-lol! Good luck with the sale!

Tinamaria987 said...

Great job! I can't believe you guys are listing your own home - more power to you!! Good luck! We're so nervous about offloading ours... hopefully it sells soon...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn, you guys have done such a great job. It really looks awesome! Good luck with a speedy sale!!! We'll keep you guys in our prayers. I'm so excited to have you a little closer to me!!