The biggest spider I've ever seen was on Ally's bed 9 days after we moved into our house in Irving Texas. I stuck a garbage can on top of it for 2 nights because Keith was working and I was too scared to move it outside.
First day of school (they have to wear uniforms now)
OMG!! that is the hugest spider ever!! yuck!! i would have done the same exact thing....ewww!! cute pictures! hoping we can come out and visit you in your new home soon! :) love you all!!
it was so good to see you this summer. thanks again for letting us take the kids so much while you were here. it was nice to have them around! maybe next summer we can come out and visit with the new baby!
yay an update, we had fun when you guys were here. you had a very busy summer. and that spider is frekin huge... yah i would have left it there too. ewww enjoy texas we miss you guys.
Oh Dawn - that spider is tragic! I would have been paralyzed looking at it, at least you grabbed the trash can! :) Your songs are going to make me cry, missing Lansing. We miss you guys!
that has to be the ugliest spider i've ever seen! YUCK! Glad you guys are doing well. I agree that Ally doesn't look too happy about the whole uniform thing. your girls are cute. Zac says hi to Riley
to our family blog! I hope this will help to keep all of our family and friends up to date with our lives. We have lived in many places and have friends all over that we want to make sure we keep in contact with. Thanks to all of you for being such an important part of our lives!
Our Family
My hubby and I have been married for 15 yrs and we have 4 beautiful children. We thought we were going to have a house full of girls until we got a surprise in March of 2007. We finally got a boy! We've lived in five different states and each child has been born in a different one. Our lives have been full of constant change, which make it exciting and difficult at the same time. We keep on going because we're a family and it's worth it!!
12 comments:
How are you? How is Texas? Aly doesn't look to thrilled to wear a uniform to school. I hope all is well. Miss you!
OMG!! that is the hugest spider ever!! yuck!! i would have done the same exact thing....ewww!!
cute pictures! hoping we can come out and visit you in your new home soon! :) love you all!!
it was so good to see you this summer. thanks again for letting us take the kids so much while you were here. it was nice to have them around! maybe next summer we can come out and visit with the new baby!
Looks like fun! We miss you guys SO much around here! I'm glad you decided to update your blog ;0)
P.S. I copied your cute little tracker thing. Sorry. I liked it.
yay an update, we had fun when you guys were here. you had a very busy summer. and that spider is frekin huge... yah i would have left it there too. ewww enjoy texas we miss you guys.
Oh Dawn - that spider is tragic! I would have been paralyzed looking at it, at least you grabbed the trash can! :)
Your songs are going to make me cry, missing Lansing. We miss you guys!
Such cute pictures of everyone!
I can't believe how huge that spider was- that is crazy!!!
Love y!
Okay, that spider is frickin' NASTY!! I totally would've done the same thing, there's no way I would've dealt with that on my own!
And I think the school uniforms are cute! Ally looks so big (and very unhappy!) in that last picture! Have they gotten bigger just since you left?!
As always, your girls are totally cute!!! And holy cow I still have goose bumps from that spider. Ugghhh! I would have literally screamed!
Looks like you had a good summer. Let us know how you like Texas :) BTW, I really am going to blog again very soon! Really, I am!
Love the picture of Brayden and Ellie. So dang cute. That spider is huge and so scary. Sure miss you guys!
that has to be the ugliest spider i've ever seen! YUCK! Glad you guys are doing well. I agree that Ally doesn't look too happy about the whole uniform thing. your girls are cute. Zac says hi to Riley
Post a Comment